Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Book Report

One of the better people I have become acquainted
with as a blogger, business owner,
and reading researcher, would have to be the Author of this next book,
"Words that Work," by Dr. Frank Lutz.

During my reading, I took the opportunity to research his company; and I did go through ever position, title, and so forth. I found his web location as simple as its design, to be a key reason to why I may have become so interested in this character and his literature.

"Words that Work," is really exactly what it is. A guide for politics, business, and maneuvering though the ever changing times of jargons, fades and Washington, to safely and elegantly state it. As a business man, it is a dictionary, grammar guide, and corporate structuring tool to say the least.

If I had to change my brand of shoes from Lugz, I could make a million dollars off the brand name Luntz.

From Usinone Publishing,Inc.
By Aterrius J. Cunningham, USINONE journalist

No comments: